Sunday, August 20, 2006

A little mention

Welcome to my new blog. I just started this blog a little over a week ago. I'm using this blog to experiment with uploading Quicktime videos. I have discovered that not all browsers support the quicktime videos, or have the necessary plug-ins to play them. If you are using an older browser or do not have the right plugins to view these, you may not be able to open and view them. I experimented with converting these anims to flash, but the results were terrible. I'm not really knocking flash, it just that these type of anims dont translate well with flash. I was able to open and view them in Firefox and Opera, but not in my internet explorer. The version of explorer I have came with my computer when I got it new a little over a year ago, and I have yet to update it. It did work fine for my son who has the latest version of Explorer.I'm having trouble opening Netscape despite the fact that I dumped it and reloaded it. So I'm not really sure how it behaves in that browser. Right now I'm just a babe in the woods when it comes to vlogging. If you have any helpful tips or suggestions, I appreciate the imput. Thanks for visiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home